Specialist Referal

Some types of treatment require the services of a specialist. In addition to working with the maxillofacial surgeon for orthognathic surgery, the orthodontist may refer to a specialist, such as, a speech therapist, an endodontist, a periodontist, a prosthodontist or others, depending on the required treatment and its complexity.